I know it has been discussed many times here, but none of solutions worked for me.
I have working 0.6.1 Final (Prelude) installation on Windows 2003 R2 server with IIS and PHP 5.3
Now I Image-Copied (with Acronis) this server to new hardware, removed all IIS web sites and copied only those, which are interesting.
On new server I get this:
Etomite encountered the following error while attempting to parse the requested resource: « Row count error in template query result. » SQL: SELECT * FROM `mambo_artice`.etomite3_site_templates WHERE `mambo_artice`.etomite3_site_templates.id = '';
I already tried the following to resolve:
- Cleared CACHE from within Manager
- Went into Site Settings and SAVED all settings
- I edited Page with ID 1, changed template to something else, changed it back, SAVE
- manually deleted all files from /assets/cache
- added EVERYONE read/write permissions on /assets/cache folder
- tried with another template
NOTHING HELPS, still the same error.
Any idea appreciated.
...BTW, it's maybe related or not, but inside MANAGER everything works fine, EXCEPT "Manage Files":
Warning: dir(E:\HostingSpaces\User\domain.com\wwwroot\ks_content) [function.dir]: failed to open dir: No such file or directory in E:\HostingSpaces\User\domain.com\wwwroot\ks_content\manager\actions\static\files.static.action.php on line 248 Fatal error: Call to a member function read() on a non-object in E:\HostingSpaces\User\domain.com\wwwroot\ks_content\manager\actions\static\files.static.action.php on line 251